Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Awesome

Saving this in my favorites for when I am really high. The caterpillar is really cute, and awesome. They all pretty much are amazing except the vortex, that's kinda dumb.

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

guy before me, longlived, wtf r u retarded or something, this has NOTHING to do with dragon ball z. dumb shit

UFA UFA

I remember playing this game

the day it came out. And guess what, it's still an amazing game.

Proximity Proximity

Awesome Game!

Dude clean up the graphics, maybe add music, this game is such an awesome concept, but you need better graphics and a more organized main menu to make a better game.

Also clean up the programming I'm not sure if you realized increasing the strength of your army really dosen't change any of the pieces around it, like if my 5 was next to another 5 of a diff color and I upgraded it, it wouldn't change the color of the piece next to it. If you wern't goin for that good job, but please clean up the graphics.

cableshaft responds:

It was intended, but I'm starting to have second thoughts and think maybe the game would be better if I tried that. Thanks for suggesting it.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Owned,

I definitly hold the new high score for the monkey game. 1,259,484,310. If you dont believe me, dakota03rt@Yahoo.com.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Hands Down..

The best game on Newgrounds, this game could come out for the console, and people would think a team of elite game designers made it. Good job man.

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

re: 1111

what the fuck did the jews ever do to you you dirty scumbag fucking pussy, go shoot yourself it's recommended for fucking pussy cowards like yourself

good game btw.

Quick Pic - Zelda Quick Pic - Zelda

Nice

Cool, loved it. I got to level 11, with a few perfect scores. 52,000

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Nice

This is a great game, a marvel in programming. The holes could be more entertaning. For a even better mini-golf game you can go to candystand.com. But still this game is fun.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

Great Movie

I recommend it for people with high bandwidth or lots of paitence.