Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Awesome

That was def the best mario sprite vid ive seen in a while, started off gay but quickly jumped into overdrive with SOAD. Great job

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Morons.

"had an extra helping of stupid along with a quarter-pound of corny" yea becuase what you said, AEA2, wasn't completely arrogant. People like you, AEA2, need to be slapped and btw that flash you submitted was completely worthless and sucked. BTW SamBankza keep up the great work, people like you make this website worth visiting.

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

hahahha so true

"..but your informations all wrong. None of the things you said about macs are true." HAHA STFU MAC LOVER. Macs blow donkey dick. Do you know why macs don't have any games? BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE GAMES, THEY SUCK TOO MUCH.

Fwahobadagadz, open up your mac and tell me how it looks because the last time i opened a mac i pissed inside of it because it was so pathetic.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Awesome

Saving this in my favorites for when I am really high. The caterpillar is really cute, and awesome. They all pretty much are amazing except the vortex, that's kinda dumb.

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

guy before me, longlived, wtf r u retarded or something, this has NOTHING to do with dragon ball z. dumb shit

UFA UFA

I remember playing this game

the day it came out. And guess what, it's still an amazing game.